Saturday, August 16, 2014

Holiday ornaments

 It's coming up on craft fair season for me and with over 12 shows, today i spent time working on my inventory. I have a real love for my ornaments and look forward to getting started painting them each year.... so today was the day to begin.

I have been painting holiday ornaments for over 30 years. This is a sampling
of what i can do. If you see one you like... PM / email me and we can talk
about what you want. 






Ornament colors and designs vary from year to year... this year (2014) colors are white, frost, baby pink, hot pink, lighter blue, brilliant blue, olive, seafoam, orange, lavendar, black and all the neon 'stache ( except green and blue ) , gold, brown colors.


Ornaments are $13 (shipping is $7) and come boxed with a personalized title on the box too! I do take pay pal and will have them listed on my etsy site.





to place an order i need....
1. ornament color
2. design you see here that you like
3. personalizing to go on the back side
( name or names and a date - like 2014 works well)




see them here on my facebook page....

or on my ETSY page www.thepaperrabbit.etsy.com
questions? email me here....
lindsayostrom@yahoo.com


by the way....
i take pay pal, cash and credit cards via pay pal app

No comments: