Friday, November 7, 2014

SQUEEEL!!!! Such a happy day!




 I've been working so hard for years get a new line idea to a company. I have ideas coming out of my ears. This January I pitched this idea to a friend... and here they are! This is from Full Moon Girls and Card Tricks group that I did myself. I draw like a fiend all year long and don't do much with my little doodles. So, my friend Carolee from Adorn it saw them on my facebook page and said we should work together. It's been awhile since i have worked with a company after going it alone. I feel so good about our partnership. She is such a sweet and giving person and her company ( that used to be Carolees Creations for those of us who have been around the scrapbooking world awhile... ) creates some of my favorite papers, ribbons and now fabric.



introducing....
ART PLAY PAINTABLES!

The idea behind these pieces is to color! Get some Prismacolor pencils, watercolors or just good old markers. Color them in, cut them out and use them on cards, scrapbook pages, in your Project life albums, journals and on their wood shapes for wall art. Stay tuned because in the next few posts... i will be posting some samples of finished pieces.

All of these come in 12x12 sheets with 12 small pieces or larger 6x6 or 8x10 pieces ready for framing. If you shop at a scrapbook store or any online paper places.... please ask them to carry the ADORN IT Art Play Paintables. Thanks so much for looking. I hope to be offering them soon in my ETSY shop.

1 comment:

Rita Palanjian said...

ok, this is a need, not a want. Cannot wait to get my hands on these. Thank you.